Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bessemer Park

We start our day off with a circle, It is the morning process to tell everybody how was your weekend, and if you learned anything. Next on the list was a game called: Taxi, everyone had to write down a famous person name, and one person had to pick a piece of paper and act that famous person out. Taxi was a time for us to come alive, and have fun. Playing games is like meeting everybody all over again because people show things that they didn't show the first day. I am going to leave the rest off to Elise to tell you what we did for the rest of the day.


Posted by;
Nikitta Banks.


I became a Tracer last year and I really enjoyed the Trace program last summer. Every morning we start off with circles. Its helps us start off our day and let everybody know how we are feeling in the morning. This year is a little different from last summer, we are looking more in depth with food. I really feel like this summer is going to be really informational. I will be going back school this fall, so the information I learn this summer will be very helpful. I am really looking forward to see what this summer of trace brings.

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment